3.20.2012

Creamy Potato Broccoli Bake

I love potatoes, I love broccoli, and I love this type of dish.  It's not way outside my normal cooking set, but it was yummy, so I hope you try it and enjoy it also!

Creamy Potato Broccoli Bake

3 lbs red potatoes
1-1.5 head broccoli (depending on size)
1 can healthy request cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
1/4 cup margarine, melted (I used Smart Balance Light)
2/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese

Wash potatoes and dice into 1/2-inch pieces. Cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces similar in size to potatoes (so that they cook evenly).  Mix broccoli, potatoes, and cheese together in a large bowl.  Mix cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and margarine together separately, then pour over potato mixture and mix together.  Pour into greased baking dish and bake, covered, at 375 for 40-45 minutes.  

Makes 6-8 servings.

(We had this with pot roast and green beans... but you can put it with chicken, pork, beef, etc.  Hope you like it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment