5.06.2012

Avocado Goat Cheese Dip

Avocado is one of my newly acquired tastes that I love.  I didn't used to like them at all, but somehow nowadays I find them to be pretty great!  They were on sale this week for Cinco de Mayo, and here's one of the things I did with them.  (My favorite way to eat them is sliced on toast with a little salsa or taco sauce.)

Avocado Goat Cheese Dip

2 ripe avocados
4 oz. fresh goat cheese
1 T. lime juice
1 T. taco sauce (I like Pace)

Scoop out the delicious avocado flesh into a food processor or blender with the lime juice and taco sauce.  Crumble the goat cheese into the food processor (if you do it in one big chunk it won't blend up well).  Blend until smooth!  I personally added a little more lime juice because I love lime, but taste it this way first and add more if you prefer.

Yep, it's that simple.  And delicious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment